Aloha! The world is slowly becoming normal when it comes to travel. So, here I am again, exploring what the world has to offer!
After my trip to California, I now enjoy my time in Hawaii! I have already told myself that 2022 will be a year of adventure. I will visit many more countries that I have never visited and that I would like to return to.
While in California, I thought of doing something relaxing and adventurous at the same time (you know how fearless I am when it comes to travel, hahaha!) And what is one of the best places to do that? Hawaii!
From its magnificent islands to small breathtaking islands, Hawaii is a must-see place. “Vitamin Sea” And to escape an island. There was an explosion in Ohio especially since I was offered the chance to stay at the Residence in Capoli and enjoy the place with ease!
When it comes to relaxation, especially if it’s Hawaii we’re talking about, choosing a place to stay is just as important. Choosing from all the hotels, inns, or hostels in Hawaii can be difficult but trust me, Residence in Capoli in Ohio is what I recommend if you decide to stay out of the Waikiki area!
Kapolei travel guide
Many people may know Waikiki, but there is another gem on Ohu Island that you should visit – Capoli. Capoli is located in the western part of Oahu and is known for its huge water park which is unique in this region. Not only that, with Honolulu it is also called the “second city” of Ohio! If you are not familiar with this city, let me introduce you to my amazing stay here.
Things to do near Capoli, Hawaii
1. Explore beaches and lakes
Since you’re on an island, it would be amazing if you didn’t explore the beaches and lagoons. In Kapolei, there are beaches that I recommend you visit so you can further appreciate this wonderful place.
- Ko Olina Laguns – Co Olina consists of 4 ponds. The most beautiful sunset in Ohio can be seen from one of these lakes. Really worth visiting here and exploring the area.
- Paradise Cove Beach – A great beach opposite Paradise Cove Luau (most famous in Ohio). Paradise Cove Beach has clear sand and crystal clear water.
- Kahe Point Beach Park – This is definitely the best place for snorkeling. Kahe Point Beach Park is a small beach where many people enjoy marine life. The diving area is so spacious that you can find lots of fish and turtles! There are also places for scuba and deep sea fishing.
2. Try local restaurants
There are plenty of restaurants to visit in Capole, but here are a few that you should visit:
- “Ko Olina” island vintage coffee. There are many restaurants in Coolina’s shopping center, but this coffee shop is close to the entrance. There are many drink menus such as coffee, as well as sweets like Akai Ball and a food menu that you must try.
- Ama Ama Restaurant – Ama Ama is one of the restaurants at Disney Aulani Resort. Aside from the wonderful views of the lake (including romantic sunsets), the service is great and the food is irresistibly good!
- Monkeypod Kitchen – Monkeypod Kitchen has many craft beers from all over the world! It’s always crowded, so it’s best to make a save.
- Ray’s Restaurant – It is adjacent to Ko Olina Station, about 10 minutes from Aulani Disney. Roy’s Restaurant has some Japanese flavors like Asian Fusion cuisine.
- Fish House at Four Seasons, Oahu – Seafood! The location of the restaurant is nice with the sea in front of you so you know you will get a very memorable dining.
3. Go shopping at Kapoli Shopping Center
If you are a shopaholic, then Kapoli is the best place for you if you live in Hawaii! Capoli is a city in Ohio that is rich in shops and restaurants. There are over 30 local and international stores that you can choose from. You can wander around and always find something interesting to buy (so be sure to always bring a sufficient budget for your trip, hehe).
4. Challenge your adrenaline rush in Wet ‘N’ Wild Hawaii
If you are not shopping, no worries! You are still on an island, and there are lots of activities in Capoli that will surely bring you memorable moments! The only water park on Capoli Island, home to Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii. Here, you can try a variety of rides like Hawaiian Waters which is a Wave Pool, Tornado (a 130-foot tunnel), Raging River, Capoli Cooler, Big Kahuna, Flyn ‘Hawaiian, The Florida and many more. Challenge your adrenaline rush!
5. Book tours, cruises and travel
This is a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program. Make sure you do whale-watching, dolphin, turtle, sailing, snorkeling and more! Be sure to always follow strict protocol guidelines to ensure the safety of all marine wildlife.
Where to stay in Capoli, Hawaii
Residence in Capoli considers itself the anchor of Capoli because you are only minutes away from activities like beach, shopping and waterpark, hiking etc. Because of this, you can make the most of your time on the island – and that’s what I did!
If you are a fan of fun night outs, Residence in Capoli also hosts nightly entertainment for guests:
- Monday – Trivia
- Tuesday – Paint Pain
- Wednesday – Movie Night at Pool
- Thursday – Paint Pain
- Friday – Live music
- Saturday – Live music
- Sunday – Karaoke night
With all this entertainment, every day and night of your stay here is sure to be full of excitement.
Want more? Residence in Capolio knows how to value and appreciate local businesses. Every day from 4pm to 8pm, they host 3-5 local food trucks so that guests and the community can help the locals. In short, staying here benefits not only you and the hotel, but also the local business!
This row of food trucks in front of the hotel sells a variety of foods that you can try as an alternative to dinner. For this reason, you will also have the opportunity to interact with local people, which is not very common on WikiWiki.
If you are traveling with your fur baby, not a problem! Residence Inn is a pet-friendly place so both you and your pet can have a great time!
Suite at Residence In Capoli
Staying at Residence Inn Capoli means you are staying at the hotel. All the rooms are well-designed which shows their skill in offering. They are equipped with a large desk, complimentary internet and a kitchen so that you can quickly create snacks after a long day at Capole, you can watch amazing shows with their 49 ″ LED TV. There are literally many comforts that their rooms offer – from studios to 2 bedroom suites, you know the money you paid is worth it.
To know the latest room rate, you can see Here.
It also has a kitchen with modern, clean and comfortable rooms, easy to avoid expensive restaurants and grocery stores and only 5-8 minutes away! Not to mention the food truck!
So what are you waiting for? If you are planning a trip to Hawaii, especially Oahu, I recommend you stay at Residence In Capoli and enjoy what this place has to offer!
Are you on Pinterest? This pin!