If you are planning a trip to Bohol in the Philippines, Bohol Man Made Forest is one of the most popular sites to visit in Bohol. This forest in the Philippines is quite interesting to see. The Bohl forest is man-made and lasts about 2 km. It is a popular tourist destination in the Philippines for photography, walkthroughs and more.
This site contains product affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Here is my blog support.
Philippines Stunning Bohol Man-Made Forest: A Unique and Beautiful View
Bohol is a popular tourist destination in the Philippines and it is notorious for being fairly eco-friendly and tries to preserve many of their natural habitats from the Tarsier Sanctuary, Chocolate Hills and of course the man-made forests of Bohol. When you travel around the island, you will no doubt run into the man-made forest of Bohol.
Bohl time saving tips – Hire a personal driver to see the best sites fast and affordable. Hiring a driver is as affordable as 20 per day! Hire your driver here.
The trees in the man-made forest were planted more than 50 years ago and are one of the only places in the Philippines to see a mahogany tree. Bohl man-made forest trees are known to stand around the same height. The forest is quite dense with trees and the warm humid climate of the Philippines makes it dark and cool.
This can be quite dangerous when you reach the man-made forest as there is no parking and there is often traffic in the area. Lots of taxis will be parked on the side of the road and it may be difficult to take pictures as cars try to get around. Be sure to take some precautions when getting your favorite photos here.
Bohol man-made forest is completely free! If you’re looking to see more in Bohol, be sure to check out my Cebu and Bohol tour.
After a Bohl man-made forest trip, be sure to take an island hopping tour.
How to get to the man-made forest in Bohole
There are several different options for getting to Bohol, you can easily take a ferry boat from Cebu or take a flight from Manila. It all depends on where you come from.
To get to Bohol from Cebu City you have to go to the ferry terminal. You will need to take a ferry from Cebu City to Bohol. In the Philippines, you usually do not pre-book your tickets online. Their system is not very accurate, so you should get there early to get your ticket. You can also get a ticket upon arrival in the Philippines. The Bohol ferry is about 2 hours from Cebu. If you would like to learn more about the Cebu to Bohol tour, I suggest you read this guide to the Cebu to Bohol ferry.
Once you get to Bohol, it is highly recommended to hire a driver and it really helps to earn money for their family. It is more affordable and much safer than renting a car. It’s about 20 a day and you can see more than just a man-made forest!
Bohole is a place to visit near the man-made forest
These are very popular things to do in Bohole. There are so many beautiful sites to see and so much to do. This Bohol tourist attraction should really be on your list!
- Chocolate Hills – Probably one of the most popular sites in Bohol. A place to see these beautiful chocolate mountains and quite different from anything else in the world.
- Tarsier Sanctuary – You can see some small primates in the world. These rare beauties are being protected by the sanctuary so that they are not harmed.
- Loboc River Cruise – Probably one of the most romantic things to see and do in Bohol. It’s quite comfortable, quiet, and overall good and comfortable fun.
- Hanging bridge – A bridge made of bamboo that hangs over a river. It’s quite bouncy but on the other side of the bridge, you can easily shop for some souvenirs.
- Butterfly garden – If you are interested in seeing some butterflies and their different stages, this is a great garden to check out. It’s perfect for kids! If you are lucky, maybe a butterfly will land on you!
- Blood compact temple – This statue represents an important event in the history of the Philippines.
- Bohol Bee Farm – a great place to get some locally made ice cream and to learn about how to collect honey and sustainability from start to finish.
- Shell Museum – This shell museum is quite interesting and you will see some very large shells found around the island.
- The beach – There are many beaches for swimming and many resorts to visit These beaches are some of the most beautiful and clean.
Where to stay in Bohole
There are many places you can stay in Bohol but some of my favorite spots are given below. I highly recommend the exclusive private villa if you can afford it. This is a great place for those who are going on their honeymoon or want to have a romantic and exclusive trip.
Did you like this post? Then donate a little coffee to keep this blog up and running!
Bohol Man-made forest Like this post? Pin it!