Freshly opened Liliha Bakery Waikiki is a must see not only for their delicious pastries, but also for their other food choices!
We like to eat some sweets sometimes and like you, I like to eat them too (although I have to consider my diet, how can I say “no” to dessert? Hahaha!) Well, desserts are also known to reduce our stress, because it makes us happy. (I don’t know if it’s just me! Lol) As long as we eat the right amount depending on our health condition, there will be no problem.
For this reason, whenever I travel, I always find something sweet to eat that will quench my thirst. Of course, I was in Hawaii so it’s not surprising that there are plenty of options out there. I was on Waikiki for a while when I found out about the newly opened Lilyha Bakery.
About Lilyha Bakery Waikiki
Liliha Bakery Opened in 1950. They make cakes and pastries from scratch using local ingredients. The unique baking method they have has been practicing for decades to maintain the same original deliciousness of food!
It began its expansion in 2014 with the opening of a second branch on Nimitz Highway and is located at the third and fourth Ala Moana Shopping Center Masier (March 2019) and their new, International Market Place in Waikiki (November 2021).
In addition to signature cakes and bread, Liliaha Bakery offers customized cakes for a variety of occasions in the original location of Kuakini. In their menu, you will find 150 baked goods that will surely fulfill all your sweet desires!
What to order?
As I mentioned above, there are literally 150 baked goods on their menu so choosing the best one to eat is a difficult decision.
I visited their Waikiki location, and these are the foods you can try.
Waffard, A waffle, custard, blueberries, strawberries, mixed nuts and whipped cream all combine to make the mouth delicious. You can add eggs, sausage, spam, ham, etc. as add-ons with extra charge.
For their breakfast selection, try their Country Style Omelette, which has 2 eggs, including green and round onions, tomatoes, spinach, and the like: bacon, ham, Vienna sausage, pork sausage, Portuguese sausage, or spaghetti. In addition, another one you shouldn’t miss is Smoke Pork Belly & Eggs, which has a strip of belly smoked pork belly with 2 eggs! The smell is very tempting. Yam!
If you want more than just breakfast, you can try their famous butter roll, rice, corn and curved prime rib served with your favorite mixed greens or potato-mac salad. Choosing their salad is a perfect meal to keep your meal in balance; Argula salad with grilled salmon, spinach salad with grilled shrimp, cob salad with grilled chicken.
Of course, a dine-in at Liliha Bakery is not complete without trying their pastry. Lots to like! Puffs, Donuts, Danish, Squares and Rounds, Rolls and more! From cocoa puffs to strawberry shortcakes, your cravings for dessert will be fulfilled here.
Note: This price list is from their main website.
Lilyha Bakery Best Seller
- Final berries and nuts – 16.95
- Waffard – 16.95
- Country Style Omelette – 16.50
- Smoked pork belly and eggs – 18.95
- Kim Chi Fried Rice – 18.95
- Loco Moko with Fried Rice – 19.50
- Engraved prime ribs – 10 oz. ($ 29.65), 16 oz (38.95)
- Engraved Prime Rib and Lobster Tail – $ 49.95
- New York steak and shrimp – $ 39.95
- Mushroom Chicken – 19.50
- Hamburger Steak (Ground Chalk) – $ 18.95
- Chicken Carriage – 18.95
- Argula Salad with Grilled Salmon – $ 21.95
- Spinach Salad with Fried Shrimp – $ 21.95
- Cob Salad with Grilled Chicken – $ 21.95
- Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger with Mushrooms – 19.95
Lilyha Bakery Pastry
- Cocoa Puff – $ 2.19
- Cream Puff – $ 2.19
- Green Tea Puff – $ 2.29
- Apple Danish – 2.89
- Blueberry Danish – $ 2.89
- Cinnamon Nuts Danish – 2.89
- Ham and cheese rolls – $ 3.49
- Ham, onion, bacon roll – $ 3.49
- Tuna and ham rolls – 3.49
- Tarot Roll – $ 6.59
- Apricot Scone – 3.29
- Blueberry Scone – $ 3.29
- Cranberry Scone – $ 3.29
- Apple Malasada – 3.49
- Boston Cream Donut – 3.59
- Maple Bacon Donut – 3.49
- Crescent Donut – $ 2.59
- Glazed Donut Twist – $ 1.80
- French Donut – $ 2.25
- Then the cobbler donut – 2.39
Square and round
- Blueberry Cream Square – 3.80
- Bread pudding – $ 2.59
- Chocolate Cherry Square – $ 2.59
- Cornbread – $ 2.19
- Fruit basket with custard – 4.95
- Lemon Coconut Square – 2.69
- Jello Cream Square – 3.29
- Pineapple Round – $ 4.39
- A pan – 2.99
- Apple Turnover – 3.55
- Butter Horn – 2.95
- Chocolate Croissant – 3.25
- Chocolate E’Clair – 3.79
- Ensenada – $ 3.29
- Sweet Potato Crescent – $ 2.79
Baked and packed
- Brownie Dozen – $ 9.50
- Dozens of Chocolate Chips – 5.99
- Lady Finger Dozen – 6.50
- Russian Tea Cookie Dozen – $ 7.89
- Dozens of sesame cookies – 7.99
- Sweet bread – $ 8.50
Refrigerated cakes and pies
- Banana Royal Cake – 29.50
- Dream Cake – 28.50
- Strawberry Shortcake – 34.50
- Chocolate Cream Pie – 19.50
- Cheesecake – $ 10.95
Cupcakes and muffins (all 3.49)
- Banana Chantilly Cupcake
- Decorated cupcakes
- Blueberry Strucell
- Chocolate Orio Cupcake
- Rocky Road Cupcake
- Cupcake filled with guava
- All Butter Pound Cake – 8.75
- Banana Chantilly Loaf – $ 8.95
- Chocolate Dobash Cake – 28.50
- Chiffon Cake – $ 7.95
These are just some of the foods. You can see more of their menu Here.