The Blue Connect app gives you easy access to everything you need to make informed healthcare decisions, including finding a doctor, calculating costs, and understanding coverages. A 24/7 nurse hotline is available to you so you can get all the information you need at any time. If you’re not in front of your computer for a while, our Blue Connect Mobile app has just as many great features as our desktop app.
When it comes to health insurance, it can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t need to be that way. At Blue Cross NC, we have our suite of easy-to-use online tools that will help you take control of your health care and manage it from anywhere, anytime.
App For Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) are launching Blue Connect Mobile, a free app allowing Blue Cross NC customers to connect to their health plan from a mobile device securely. Designed to be simple and convenient, Blue Connect Mobile helps customers get up-to-the-minute information about their health plan, helping them manage costs and make wise decisions about where and when to seek care.
The Blue Cross NC health plan home page allows members to access their digital member ID card, policy details, claims, and benefits. Other resources are available online, including Find a Doctor, Find a Drug, Find Pharmacy, and Find an Urgent Care. On Android and iOS, Blue Connect Mobile is available. Compatible with iPhone 9.3 and Android 5.1.
With Blue Connect Mobile, members can:
- Get instant access to health plan information with Fingerprint/Touch ID Sign-In (on compatible devices).
- Doctors and family members can easily share their digital member ID cards.
- Find the status of current claims and search, browse, and view their most recent claims information.
- Maintain a record of your benefits, deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, and spending account balances.
- Use click-to-call and in-app messaging to reach a customer service professional quickly.
Leave a Reply